 Castle / 16753
  New Wallhanging?

I was browsing Brickshelf when I saw this image: (URL) those wallhangings from an official LEGO set or just made by someone with a thing for making stickers? Nathan Lord of the LEGO (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Wallhanging?

Hello! Those wallhangings can be found in #4709 Hogwarts Castle (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Wallhanging?

(...) Thanks! I didn't notice the nearly hidden snake pattern the first time grr...why does it have to be in the expensive set? Nathan Lord of the LEGO (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Wallhanging?

Hello! (...) :-) I Guess this question is as old as LEGO itself. The most useful and greatest LEGO-part which you could need tons of allways seems to be a unique element in the biggest and most expensive set, or even worst, a unique part in a (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Wallhanging?

(...) There are two similar, though not as universally useful, banners in the $20 Dueling Club: (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Wallhanging?

(...) . -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)