 Castle / 1675 (+10)
  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

Eric Kingsley advertised his new Inn... Wow Eric, that is a beautiful building! Smashing! (But they aren't gables... :-) ) Kevin (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Any interest in a huge Castle Kingdom site?

(...) I think it's a cool idea - I'd gladly contribute the Blank Shields to such a universe! (URL) page is way out of date, but I've got an update waiting in the wings) James (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

(...) new (...) pieces. (...) let (...) James (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

Great model! Fantastic design! I love the attention to detail and the realism of it all. Except I don't think I see any gables. :) -- Paul Davidson Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:FoKAKI.J9r@lugnet.com... (...) creations (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Customized Castle Minifigs

(...) I love seeing unique creations and the favorites that I have made are mostly my rulers. My Black Knight King is all black (including hands) scruffy brown beard with king crown,armor and darth maul's black cape. He is riding a black mount with (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

First thanks to everyone who has commented so far. I love getting feedback so thanks. Other than my misunderstanding of the definition of "gable" things have gone well so far :-). I now know what a "gable end" is and for those of you that commented (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

(...) It's been informative for me, too, since the only gable I was familiar with frankly didn't give a ****. Dave! (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Any interest in a huge Castle Kingdom site?

(...) Hey nothing wrong with being idealistic :-). I think this is a great idea. Of course anything I have posted so far is available to be included. I would assume that you would do something where you just linked from the map or a single picture (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Customized Castle Minifigs

(...) Oooh! I have a long list: My Favorite Standard Castle Minifigs are: ~ The Black Falcon Archers from 6073, refitted with a Black Bow and Quiver; ~ The Crusaders Archer from 6061; ~ The Dragon Masters Archer from 6079; ~ The Royal Knights (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

(...) along. The shape of the structure is really good-- it's not just a plain boxy thing, it's got that hint of randomness to make it look all the more authentic. The courtyard is a great touch! Is there an interior as well? And if so, is it (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact