 Castle / 16729
    The City-State of Angelova —Leonard Hoffman
   for your friday night pleasure-- A micro-fig castle town. Something I've wanted to do for a while, but haven't found the time.. until now. tease: (URL) more is there to say? -Lenny (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

        Re: The City-State of Angelova —Josh Wedin
     Hey Lenny, You have been quite productive, as of late. I like the town. Microfig scale can be quite challanging. I like your hill that the city rests on. The only thing I would have changed is the gate. The towers are good, but it seems like you (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The City-State of Angelova —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Very nice! I added lugnet.build.microscale to the thread. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.microscale)