 Castle / 16704
  Re: The Ice Temple...

Hi Nathan, (...) Original use of the adventures pieces. I somehow miss the onion shaped dome used in an original way. :-) Just like in the old mill you recently posted, here you seem to combine sculpture oriented building techniques with more (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Ice Temple...

(...) Hi, Thanks for your comments. Always much appreciated! I am glad you liked my MOCs. I think the dome is headed for my 'space/don't build with pile' : ) God Bless You, Nathan (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)