 Castle / 16698
  Re: "White Lion Castle" updated ! :)

(...) I like it! Seeing the development of a model is really neat, i think it makes the final construction seem better. Personally I think the first step design, going straight down, looks better, it made the front seem more grand, fitting in with (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "White Lion Castle" updated ! :)

Hi, yes the straight stairs where much more bigger, but an old medieval keep doesn't have such big stairs, 'cause small stairs with a turn will make an attack with a battering ram much more difficult. And the proportion of the stairs to the keep is (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)