 Castle / 16695
  Re: 2 new shops for the MM

I like the Fortune Teller. Is that a Harry Potter bedspread ?? It works really well -- James Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' Incommunicado "the black sword" <yarondor@012.net.il> wrote in (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 new shops for the MM

(...) Hi James, Thanks for your comment. Yes, it is the Harry Potter bedspread. I really wanted that it would look like a gipsy tent, and I think it achieved it more or less. Maybe it could use another one (which I don't have...). It's weird cause (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)