 Castle / 16694
Re: Sirobian Embassy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:17:38 GMT

Very nice indeed. I'm a big fan of balconies and the one at the back is
really nice,
Its got a nice built up, multi level feel about it too. Just not sure on the
blue at the front. I think dark grey would work better. Lovely detailing
though
thanks for sharing

--
James Stacey
------
"Nick Oranzi" <cheez11111@yahoo.com> wrote in message
By order of King Leonard and in agreeance of the government of Larat, • Sirob
set up its first embassy in the popular region of LArat, a neighboring
Kingdom. Headed by Ambassador Franz Goetmer, he and his wife, Sarah work
with Caroline Akeem and Sirob's own prestigious Red Guards as the primary
link between the two super-powers.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/525?r=1181072373

-Nick
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/oranzinr