 Castle / 16675
  Re: 2 new shops for the MM

Hi Yaron, well done, cute little "shops" :-) (...) Maybe this is an idea? (URL) not brown, but IMO it looks more like a basket. Leg Godt! René PS: My Orient-galleries can be found here: (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 new shops for the MM

(...) Thanks (...) Nice idea. I had actually a better idea then a berrel how to it, but LEGO does not produce this brick (Brick 2 x 2 Corner Round (URL) plate. (...) send it to the next ISCC:-) Yaron "Webrain" Dori (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)