 Castle / 16663
    Fun with babelfish —Matt Hein
   Ah, I was messing with translating some webpages with babelfish the other week, when I encountered something particularly interesting. So, I decided to take a small phrase of random writing and filter it through one lauguage, then back to its (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Fun with babelfish —John Henry Kruer
   Here's one: Castle rules, space stinks. Then to Korean and back... The castle governs space offensive odor. Another: Castle is boring, space can be excting. After: The castle is piercing, space can be emotive. Another: Why would anybody play with (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)