 Castle / 1665 (+5)
  Re: Shoulder Pads

Hey, I was in TRU today, looking for one of the sets that has this piece and I saw one of the Sting Ray sets and began thinking that the gray Sting Ray helmet would look really ominous as a barbarian helmet with some slight modification. (talk about (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Customized Castle Minifigs

What is everyone's favorite castle minifig (standard or custom)?? I personally like my Scorpion Knights: Stingray torso, dark grey legs with black belt, red arms with black hands, and grey bullet helmet. I have managed to build entire armies of (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  My new Inn of many gable ends...

Sorry I am not as original as some of you when it comes to naming my creations so I had to try and put something in the header that would make you come look at my new Inn. Seriously I did use a lot of gable ends on the Inn as well as a lot of other (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

(...) 1) The use of the horse covers fits so nicely into the colors of the Inn. 2) The courtyard - an awesome shot (bird's eye) 3) The church in the background is very promising (as in ... more to come from Eric later;) This also means (correct me (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Customized Castle Minifigs

(...) Wow, that's tough! My favorite "official" minifigs include: - the maiden with the white hat - the Crusader princess from the King's Mountain Fortress - the Black Knight and the two similar knights from the Dungeon Master's castle - Black (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact