 Castle / 16620
  Re: Dragonstern Festival

(...) Hello, I took great interest into your nonconformist methods of conveying the medieval atmosphere, particularly in your use of brown elements to create a rounded, rustic look to your scene. Although it's an uncommon style, I'd like to see (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragonstern Festival

Matt, Thanks for the compliments and that's the auction tent that you're referring to. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)