 Castle / 16615
  Dragonstern Festival

Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, Dragonstern Festival; (URL) like a good day for posting castle MOCs! Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Dragonstern Festival

Hey guys, All I can say is, "Wow, that is a big black wall!" Your shops look great, of course. They look awesome all together like that. But I had seen them before so what really blew me away was that HUGE black wall. I like that alot. Man, it is (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragonstern Festival

(...) Hello, I took great interest into your nonconformist methods of conveying the medieval atmosphere, particularly in your use of brown elements to create a rounded, rustic look to your scene. Although it's an uncommon style, I'd like to see (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragonstern Festival

Dang, AC, this just gets better and better. Bruce (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragonstern Festival

AC, Great stuff as usual. I'd love to see a picture taken through the large gate of the black wall. -Aaron "ACPin" <ACPin@SirStevesGuide.com> wrote in message news:HDB789.1H38@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragonstern Festival

Josh, If it was just the MM shops there would be nothing new to see and so the wall was done to be taller than the structures outside. Thanks, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragonstern Festival

Matt, Thanks for the compliments and that's the auction tent that you're referring to. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragonstern Festival

Bruce, Hope you never get tired of viewing them! Thanks, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragonstern Festival

Aaron, Thanks for the compliments but it looks like you didn't view the other pages. You just have to go back and view the second page to see what you're looking for. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragonstern Festival

I've viewed the other page now. Everything looks great! -Aaron "ACPin" <ACPin@SirStevesGuide.com> wrote in message news:HDD4xB.r9s@lugnet.com... (...) you're (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)