 Castle / 16555
  Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse

now that is a pretty sweet little lighthouse! it really fits the profile of a run down lighthouse recently brought back into use. i especially like the tree in the middle and the orange light (?).. the light is something far to often left out of (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse

Hey Lenny! (...) Thanks, originally I was going to have it more run down. No roof on top, etc. But it looked like some bum camping out in an old tower. (...) I don't have any close ups of the light, (well...one pic but it turned out really really (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)