 Castle / 16546
Re: The Mao household
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 15:05:05 GMT

Nick,
That's a nice house.

Attributes I like:
1. The detail floor
2. The sliding windows and door.  Very nice, very japanese/chinese. i'd love
to see details of these, but i know detail shots may be difficult.
3. the surrounding vegetation.

-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Nick Oranzi writes:
This is the home of Yen-Chun and his sister, Sun-Hai Mao. Located in the
quiet hills of jahmong near the port city of Un-Mas, this house provides a
nice retreat from the bustle of trade in the city. Yen and his sister spend
much of their time here when not at the Shaomin temple. (Yen was training as
a Shaomin monk when a mysterious find led him to Sirob, go to my story site
for more details)

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/409?r=2089349472

I had this on my site but i only had 3 poor pictures.  Finally, i got around
to taking more.  Enjoy.

-Nick