 Castle / 16544
    "Mieling" the Ambassedor's ship —Nick Oranzi
   The jahmong ambassador is on his way to Sirob on the "Mieling". The black, single sailed ship cuts through the waves speeding to its destination. This is my first large scale, all brick ship hull (URL) am thinking about changing the canopy to black (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: "Mieling" the Ambassedor's ship —Don Cox
     (...) The blue looks ok, there is too much black anyway, drowns out the detail. The overall look of the ship is great. I really like it. Great idea, good construction. Close to a 'junk' style vesel. Keep up the good work, Hugh (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: "Mieling" the Ambassedor's ship —Nathan Todd
     (...) I like it. I always like medieval ship models though you rarely see them posted. Good work. Perhaps add some colour contrast... God Bless, Nathan (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: "Mieling" the Ambassedor's ship —Nathan Wells
     (...) and this one is a beauty! The sweeping of the bow is amazing, the whole shape is nice and smooth and very "un-LEGOish". My only criticism is the overwhelming amount of black, as Don and Nathan have pointed out. (...) Blue looks okay, but I (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: "Mieling" the Ambassedor's ship —Twan Theeuwen
   Hi Nick, "Nick Oranzi" <cheez11111@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCxup0.1EI2@lugnet.com... (...) looks a (...) Changing it to black will not enhance your design I think. I find that using a lot of black bricks does not make the shape of a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)