 Castle / 16528
    A brief History of Sirob —Nick Oranzi
   as the subject suggests, this is a summary of what has happened in Sirob upto the point of my current story. Much of my story is based off events from a story i never wrote so i finally created that story. The document is un illustrated but provides (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A brief History of Sirob —Leonard Hoffman
   hey nick! when i click the link I get a "page cannot be found". Is it possible to post this onto your website? -crackhead lenny (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A brief History of Sirob —Nick Oranzi
   (...) Try this link: (URL) cant put it on my other page since the ftp software is not working and i cant get in to edit it right now. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)