 Castle / 16524
    Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse —Andrew Martin
   That's pretty cool. I like the rocks and plants at the base. I just wish the pictures were a little bigger. -Andrew (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse —Joey Finnell
     Hi Josh Thats an awesome light house, I do agree with Andrew you need bigger pictures and maybe some interior pictures... (that is if there is an interior?) all in all thats a really cool MOC. keep them coming........ laterz (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse —Josh Wedin
     Thanks Joey, I do need to do bigger pics, I may blow them up this afternoon. No interior pics yet. Actually the only thing in the interior is a ladder that runs up to the top. This was a quick MOC I threw together one Saturday a couple of weeks ago. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse —Josh Wedin
   Hi Andrew, Thanks for the comments. I like the base of the light too. I actually built the rock and plants first, got them just right, and then planned the structure around what was there. Before I have always planned the "landscape" around the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)