 Castle / 16523
  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

Hey Joey, Guess what? I liked it! I thought your cast of characters was good. A nice variety. I especially liked the orcs (?) that you made using the Gammorean guards figs. And I thought the population count dropping down after the scream was funny. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

Hi Josh, Thanx for the reply. Appriciate it, yep those be orcs (many more of them are soon to come). The population count drop was my friends idea, he thought it would also be funny and as i can tell it was. Have you seen my first movie ? (URL) that (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)