 Castle / 16518
    New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse —Josh Wedin
   Hey All, I have been building quite a bit lately. I have several MOCs nearly ready to be shared. Here is the first. Please let me know what you think! The Lighthouse. (URL) Story: This is an old structure on an island in the middle of the bay. It (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse —Andrew Martin
     That's pretty cool. I like the rocks and plants at the base. I just wish the pictures were a little bigger. -Andrew (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse —Joey Finnell
      Hi Josh Thats an awesome light house, I do agree with Andrew you need bigger pictures and maybe some interior pictures... (that is if there is an interior?) all in all thats a really cool MOC. keep them coming........ laterz (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

          Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse —Josh Wedin
      Thanks Joey, I do need to do bigger pics, I may blow them up this afternoon. No interior pics yet. Actually the only thing in the interior is a ladder that runs up to the top. This was a quick MOC I threw together one Saturday a couple of weeks ago. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse —Josh Wedin
     Hi Andrew, Thanks for the comments. I like the base of the light too. I actually built the rock and plants first, got them just right, and then planned the structure around what was there. Before I have always planned the "landscape" around the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse —Twan Theeuwen
     Hi Josh, "Josh Wedin" <pushmi.pullyu@verizon.net> wrote in message news:HCw91o.180w@lugnet.com... (...) A nice MOC, I like this. This lighthouse certainly looks like it can stand a few heavy storms, like any decent lighthouse should. Keep up the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse —Josh Wedin
     Thanks, Twan! It was fun building something a little different. I was actually inspired by the movie, "Pete's Dragon", that my daughter was watching. I thought, "Hey, there were a few lighthouses in medieval times." And then this happened! Josh (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse —Leonard Hoffman
   now that is a pretty sweet little lighthouse! it really fits the profile of a run down lighthouse recently brought back into use. i especially like the tree in the middle and the orange light (?).. the light is something far to often left out of (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse —Josh Wedin
   Hey Lenny! (...) Thanks, originally I was going to have it more run down. No roof on top, etc. But it looked like some bum camping out in an old tower. (...) I don't have any close ups of the light, (well...one pic but it turned out really really (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)