 Castle / 16468
Re: My Adobe Photoshop 5 project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 14:21:57 GMT

Is this a repost of http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=16438 ?

Having saw your original post, I expected this to be new material. hmm.

Well, I think the image, by itself, is too dark.  I have a hard time seeing
what is what, especially since he's wearing black armor.  Also the blue in
the background.. lightning? would be a lot brighter, and is about the same
color (and therefore also confusing) as the knight's plume.

This may seem like some harsh criticism, but your picture is actually pretty
cool.  I also, do a bit of the photoshop
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/WarriorsWay/w13.jpg and am always
interested in others' photoshop projects.  Take my criticism as
constructive, please.

-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell writes:
Hi all,

I thought I would share with you all a
project I've been working on

I'm thinking bout turning it into a movie, but I need
to know what things I should change to make it better
(if any at all)

All your questions, comments and suggestions
are greatly appriciated

PLMKWYT

and I'm off!

Joey