 Castle / 16441
    Ok what gives? —Joey Finnell
   Ok I'm experencing some problems, it seems all the ozbricks.net sites are down........ I'm getting a "509 error: Bandwidth Limit Exceeded" is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? any help would be greatly appriciated thank you Joey (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Ok what gives? —Stephen Wroble
   (...) Joey, I've been having the same problem so it's not just you. I've been trying to get to the Medieval Marketplace site all weekend. I was sort of hoping they were updating it, but if all ozbricks is being affected then maybe not. Stephen (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Ok what gives? —Joey Finnell
   Well glad to know its not just me, I sure hope they have the problem resolved asap. The sad part is, I just got my ozbricks.net account activated. Thanx for the reply Joey (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)