 Castle / 16413
  First Castle MOC in years...

...so be kind in critcism ;-) (URL) Built from Jerusalem stone, which gives a golden glow in the blazing sun, this small fortification was built by the Knights Templar, a religious order of warrior monks who vowed to protect pilgrims travelling from (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: First Castle MOC in years...

Hi Alexander, Very nice job. I especially like the templar shields. For not having much many castle pieces, you did a really nice job. Actually, you can build a lot of medieval stuff without having any "castle" pieces. Build On, Josh (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First Castle MOC in years...

Thanks Josh. You are too kind. Maybe I should do a grey castle on a yellow mountain next or that would just be plain silly... BTW: Interior pics are up now, too. Alexander (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First Castle MOC in years...

Update: Interior pics are now online, too. I have included a picture of some Templar I made when I was a kid. They pose in front of the entrance to the fortification. PLMKWYT Alexander (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First Castle MOC in years...

(...) It looks great. I love the detailed interior and the shields. Nice custom figs too! Hmmm..... if I was to give any criticism at all, it would be to smooth out the rocks with some small plates. So anyway, nice job! ~Kevin Blocksidge~ (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First Castle MOC in years...

Thanks Kevin! I wish I could do some more interior stuff, but I was most happy with the small chapel on the top floor, though a chapel should really ground floor, I think. The custom figs were really a great thing when I was young. I used a red (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First Castle MOC in years...

This is actually a really cool creation. I really like the 'old-school' feel of the yellow (i mean, right from the Yellow Castle).. but even in it's style, too. The Templar shield everywhere is also really cool. a great creation; can't wait for (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)