 Castle / 16404
  More Viking Ships

I was going to redo my second Viking ship, I set out the parts and started to lay down the plates and instead built another Viking Ship from scratch. I still need to redo the other ship. The first ship when I photographed it, had 28 figs on it. It (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Viking Ships

Hey Hugh, these are really cool! Although, i have to admit that the pictures are a bit dark and hard to get good details from. Could i suggest photoing these again, maybe a shot with minifigs and one without.. that way we can see the real details (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)