 Castle / 1639
    Has anyone used the Naboo soldier torsoes with castle lego? —Paul Davidson
   I'm curious if anyone's found a good castle-related use for the Naboo footsoldier figs from set 7124. I've bought three already (for the green pieces). -- Paul Davidson (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Has anyone used the Naboo soldier torsoes with castle lego? —Craig Hamilton
     (...) i love this 'fig! it's one of the best in a while, in that it introduces old elements in new colors (the cap and hands in brown), has a classic smiley (yes!) and can be used in town, castle, pirate and space themes! in castle, as is, he could (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Has anyone used the Naboo soldier torsoes with castle lego? —Eric Kingsley
   (...) I havn't yet but I plan to. I am thinking of changing the hands to just yellow hands and adding a hair piece to make a "middle class" type citizen. I may even try giving him brown arms to see how that looks. I love the brown hands by the way I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)