 Castle / 16338
  The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

Hi all, This is a bit of farmland I made quite some time ago. It features a chicken coop, sheep and goat shelter, a house, a pond, and much more. Here's the link. (URL) The reason why I didn't have a plow was because I didn't have some of the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

That's a nice farm. The buildings look good. I like all of the little details, the placement of tools. It looks like a good amount of care was put into this. -Andrew (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

Hey Dean, Neat farm, has a lot of cool details. Just one question...is the rat eating chicken heads by the pond? That is what it looked like to me, but I am not sure. If I am just stupid, let me know. Thanks. Build On, Josh (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

Hello, Yes Josh, those are chicken heads. The farmer disposed them after butchering them. Since I hardly had any of those red and yellow connector parts, the colors don't look so cool. Thanks for the response. Cheers (*clink*) Dean (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)