 Castle / 16300 (-5)
  Re: Call for any castle links.

(...) adding it to your links page: The Kingdom of Andrastavia www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia Kev...: ) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) You are definetly the best at making reversed kneed mechs especially those reminiscient of mechwarrior/battlemech. I like the take on the Minotaur. That's one of my favorite episode of the old batman cartoon's Maze of the Minotaur. Too bad (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

LOL! e (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) Oops, too obscure a Simpsons quote. Guess I should've typed that in a German accent ala Ranier Wulfcastle :) BTW, the goggles are pretty cool. I hadn't even noticed them when I typed that. -jeremiah- (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) I try with the uber mechtechiness to make a thunkityclunk experierience. ;) (...) What do you mean? Those are authentic Racer goggles! Snow Daddy (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact