 Castle / 1625 (+10)
  Re: Useless parts?

(...) Quick note - you can use that as a slope with something covering up the back of it. I often use two of them back-to-back to have a pillar base. They can also be used in other "creative" ways as slopes ... -- pn (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I saw 6097 for $40 today.

(...) Oh my gosh! I'm such an idiot (1). I thought you meant 6093, the Ninja castle. I already have the Batlord castle. Got it for $40 in KB in the Natick mall. I think they're fresh out of these by now, though. I read it quickly, I was excited... (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I saw 6097 for $40 today.

(...) Yeah, but at $32, I think it is a pretty good deal! (...) Hehe. Don't worry, I understand! It happens to me sometimes, especially after a week of work or school. :) Jeff (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I saw 6097 for $40 today.

Well, that KBKids.com does beat this deal, except that this is in Canada, and you can't order from KBKids.com if you live in Canada. So I guess the offer still stands for fellow Canucks. -- Paul Davidson Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Roman Villa MOC Updated

Hi all, I have posted an update to my second big building project. This one is a Roman provincial villa, and as Erik Wilson said about it, now the ordinary population of the Ancient Theme has somewhere to live. (URL) villa is a sprawling, modular (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

(...) LOL! it just struck me that this thread has gone from shoulder pads to high heels! where's the joan crawford mini-fig!? later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

(...) I gotta jump in here and recommend: (URL) the bottom of the second page there is a 30 minute manual to HTML composition available in various formats. Highly recommended. If you need to tweak images for web optimization (to me this usually just (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Double Size YC#375 under construction

I am in the process of building a double size Yellow Castle set #375. Please visit my site and see some pics of the work in progress. Link directly by going to: (URL) Ben Gatrelle (remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply) FU set to (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Useless parts?

(...) Remove the printing, and you've got a rare 2H slope piece. (...) two words: treasure room Steve (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Useless parts?

(...) Or, don't remove the printing, and use the piece as a nice curtain piece...look at my theater for a example James P (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact