 Castle / 16219
  Re: Castle side bar

(...) Well Met! ...For starters, I suggest a link to the Castle FAQ we worked on last year about this time... (URL) a link to the Medieval Marketplace website would be good. (I don't have that one handy... anyone?) -Hendo (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle side bar

(...) Yep, I updated the links section to include the medieval marketplace and the castle FAQ. (very useful) Thanks! <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego enthusiast O s p r e y (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)