 Castle / 16186
    Re: A few scenes from east Allercus —Richie Dulin
   In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes: <snip> (...) Great result on that first pic! A magnifying glass, eh? An excellent idea, and one that I'll certainly give a try.... Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A few scenes from east Allercus —Matt Hein
   (...) Thanks for your comments on the results! SInce my camera doesn't have optical zoon capabilities, I figured I would have to improvise somehow to increase on detail. (And it worked excellently!) I got similar results with another creation posted (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)