 Castle / 16159
Re: My animals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 06:39:03 GMT

Hey René,
I love the sheep. Very nice!
Your bull is inspiring. I've been trying to design a good ox. So much was done
by oxen in the Middle Ages, it's a shame LEGO doesn't have one.
Stephen

In lugnet.castle, René Hoffmeister writes:
Hello@all,

I've posted my animals at www.1000steine.de a few minutes ago:

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/60415.htm

Maybe you can get a few ideas out of it :-)

Leg Godt!

René
www.1000steine.de
www.adlerritter.de