 Castle / 16142
  Where's the Beef?

(...) I'll admit they're pretty thin. So I decided to beef them up. I started with the design that I used, Franklin Cain's bovine design (credit where credit is due): (URL) spent an hour on the hoof, grazing through my parts stock. After bullying (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where's the Beef?

(...) Udderly nice. Hey, have you maybe tried using the 2x3 inverse slope for the head. Rev.Powell uses it (see the Joseph stories), and the inverse slope works really well because of those little slits for the peg make it look kinda like eyes. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where's the Beef?

(...) Yes, I do like them much better now! (...) Yes, please stop ;) ~Kevin Blocksidge~ www.lugnet.com/~1763 (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where's the Beef?

(...) Your new MOC really mooves me. I snapped this pic at LEGOWORLD 2002, it's from (Reinhard) Ben Beneke's train layout. (URL) you enjoy, and perhaps it will help you in your story :-) -Tim (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)