 Castle / 16088
    Re: My friend's newly built homepage —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Jackie, Actually, the first time I looked at the Godfather section the buttons didn't work, so I just saw the first picture with Don Corleone and the small pictures in the lower left kept changing as the music played. Now for some reason it (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: My friend's newly built homepage —Jackie Tang
   Hi Bruce, thanks for your reply. I will definitely told Yicke about that. I kind of remember we talked before in lugnet? Are you the one from UCLA, working as a chemist and had photos of an MOC chemistry lab at your homepage? Jackie (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)