 Castle / 16041
    Interesting BrickShelf Find —William Lister
   Hi All, I was doing a rare check on Brickshelf and what did I find? A Minifig Centaur made by Onishi Shinji. Here is the link: (URL) moderated. Very nice work. Wish I had a few more pirate peg legs now. I have a few MOCs of my own that I will be (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Interesting BrickShelf Find —Leonard Hoffman
     Saw taht earlier today.. this Onishi character has some keen stuff: a giant spider, giant scorpion, dragon head, and this centaur. certainly looks like he'll have more stuff up because all of these are fairly recent. he's a got a knack for castle (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Interesting BrickShelf Find —Anthony Sava
   (...) Again I find myself obscenely jealous of this man's talents. I have already built myself a centaur, and will most certainly have to find him a place in my story. I think I might actually already have the perfect place... I will have to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)