 Castle / 16036
  Re: Ye Olde Red Tavern

Really nice use of those strips on the roof! Well done! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Red Tavern

Paul, Found some use for those extra lame pieces that we've gotten from the SW podracing sets. The roof design had been used in our Artisans shop. Thanks, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)