 Castle / 1600 (+5)
  Re: Shoulder Pads

Erik Brok used this piece to make an 'Ice Princess' with the female ponytail hair, which you can see on the 'Ice Castle' page under 'Buildings' in the 'Models' section of his site: (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

(...) I tried it last night-- I rather like it... thanks for the tip! (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

(...) Hmmm... I guess its idea snitching time... :) Jeff (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Monks

I know there was a discussion, or at least I mentioned, before that I thought the new brwon star wars hoods would make good monks. Last night I decided to try it. I used the young obi wan figure from the Gungan Sub set and put a brown torso on it. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monks

(...) I have done the same thing with the Qui-Gon torso and brown legs. I used a regular smiley head, which often looks best. I am working on a "Holy Bible" tile sticker now... Actually, I have a whole thing planned around this monk idea, which (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact