 Castle / 15988
    Re: The Start of All This Unpleasantness —Leonard Hoffman
   You're right. heh heh. still getting used to this whole internet thing.. heh heh. The Temple is tre-cool, and the story is awesome, too. I just knew the dragon was going to pop out somewhere, but a temple built for hatching a dragon! I suspect it is (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Start of All This Unpleasantness —Anthony Sava
   (...) Dang, new fangled compulator! :) (...) Glad you liked em! Pretty neat idea, huh? (...) Interesting guess. Too bad I can't tell you the whole story till I tell... the whole story ;) (...) Thanks much! I've been wanting to work with a character (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)