 Castle / 1595 (+5)
  Shoulder Pads

For whatever reason the inspiration hit me last night that the UFO aliens' shoulder pads would make a great barbarian horde leader-type guy... and the new Bulls' leader's head would go along great with that scheme... however since the back of the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

(...) hey, dave~ the spanish armada helmets and visored helmets fit well with the shoulder pads. the result is a bit fantastical, though, suggesting advanced metalurgy skills that barbarians may not have. a fright knights batlord helmet also works (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

(...) new (...) the (...) barbarian-type (...) Finally somebody else realizes the potential of this wonderful piece! Using the black ones, cut off a chunk on the back of a Batwing helmet, so it fits on the shoulder pads. it looks pretty cool when (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Minifig Races

What would be extremely cool for an Ice Knight soldier would be a white mini- fig with blue arms and hips, silver breastplate, clear shield, lt. trans blue spear, ninja head, and a white ninja swath thing that goes on the head. But the sad thing is (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

I've used them w/o a helmet. I used an all white minifig and put on the aliens shoulder pads and the used old Islanders hair (the black one that pulls kinda into a knot at the top of the head). I can't quite figure out what to use in the top clip (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact