 Castle / 15845 (-5)
  Re: more Ikros?

(...) Nice to see the saga is getting a lot of syndication through slashdot, but read several of the comments directed towards it. Once again, we see posters attacking the storyline of an epic. ...but there seemed to be few complaints of the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  more Ikros?

I just checked slashdot.org and they have The Kingdom of Ikros on there today. That's pretty big. It's moderated pretty heavely and they don't post hardly anything. Prepare for some serious hits Andy. And I guess we'll see how good ozbricks.net is, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street

(...) Hi Nathan, That's my favourite picture too. I love the crowded, busy look to it - something I've been trying to achieve with one of my areas. I love all the food in the green grocers too. I have some of each, except the loaf of bread. Wherever (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9IFuK.MLA@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) online, I (...) You have this fan for life Anthony. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've done it again!

Hi Yaron, I've just had alot of practice at it, I use the Enamel Model paints. All the colors can be found at a hobby store, except the goblin green, which is a mixture of Teal & Turn Signal Amber. (Did anyone happen to notice the earring in the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact