 Castle / 15784
  Re: Ikros

(...) Congrats, not many people have the stamina or patience to finish my story, and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. As for Chaos Skies, well, real life has gotten in the way. I'm jobless. I've been so since graduation over eight months ago. In (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9IFuK.MLA@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) online, I (...) You have this fan for life Anthony. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)