 Castle / 15674
    Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) Yes...hehe (...) Thanks much. I hadn't really been thinking to make them blue until later on in construction. (...) You may. The castle is a small part in a much larger story, but I have not yet decided if I really want to publish the story. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) It seems that the brickshelf "problem" was actually a problem with my own computer, but either way, I have made a page answering these two questions. (URL) some of the pictures are in a smaller size. I hope they will load quicker this way. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)