 Castle / 15662
    We are taking .space by storm!!! (Congrats Josh!) —Jeremy Scott
    One of us, in fact one of the most frequent posters in .castle, just won first place in a mainly space competition, with a very spacey model! So hats off to Josh!!! (URL) he is a jolly ... *yawns* fellow! Which nobody can deny!!! (and now back to (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: We are taking .space by storm!!! (Congrats Josh!) —Josh Wedin
   AHHHHH! My heresy was found out! :) Thanks Jeremy, I appreciate it. The Lame parts contest was a lot of fun. I have always felt that there are no lame parts. You just need to think outside the box (or brick) :). Maybe .castle needs contest, hmmmmm. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)