 Castle / 15625
  Re: My modular castle creations

I read every word that you wrote… I viewed every picture you posted… And I considered your statements in its entirety… …Thus, all I have to say is: !!!FINALLY, this is so RIGHT!!! This is what we want… This is what will sell… These are the type of (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.general)

  Re: My modular castle creations

Thanks a lot for your compliments Richard. I really appreciate the encouragement! IF we ever got sets like this, or they made these pieces available from the website, I think I'd pass out! Jon (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)