 Castle / 15602
    Wheel of Time Minifigs! —Jason Cicchini
   Finally, someone whom has read one of my favorite fantasy series has transformed the characters into ABS! (Sorry if I stepped on someone's post, but I;ve never heard mention of WOT in the Lego world before! hehe) check it out: (URL) of Lego buying (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Wheel of Time Minifigs! —Rocco J. Carello
   (...) somebody, I was planing to try my hand at some WoT creations. The tough part is deciding how to build things without a DVD you can pause. I mean, how would one go about building the white tower in Tar Valon? I like the figures. I have other (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Wheel of Time Minifigs! —Jason Cicchini
   Rocco, I plan on making some of my own WOT minifigs as well, now that I'm almost done Fires of Heaven I'm so inspired! True, without a visual reference it may be hard to create some places in WOT world, however I suggest a wonderful book called (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)