 Castle / 15574
15573  |  15575
Subject:
My Website has MOVED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:13:29 GMT

|I just wanted to let everyone know that my website is now being hosted
=
|on another server and any links you have to the IP address of my box
are =
|invalid (or will be very soon) since my DSL line is being shut down by
=
|directv... they decided the broadband service they bought from telocity
=
|wasn't generating them enough income apparently. =20

The (sort of new address) is www.tanarth.com and my e-mail has changed
to Mookie@tanarth.com

If you have any links set up to my website, please update these,
Hopefully I'll get picked up in the search engines quick enough, even
though most of them still have my very first website in them from 9 or
10 years ago :(

Enjoy my site if you care to check it out, it should be running on a
must faster line now!

Tamy
(still waiting for the posting priviledges to be activated on her new
e-mail addy)