 Castle / 15520
    Re: The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace —Stephen Wroble
   Hi Denix, Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad my work inspired you. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your town. A bazaar in the center, or perhaps near one of the gates, would be interesting to see. Stephen (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace —Denis Pouchain
   (...) And that's not the end. After visiting your site, I think I will adapt your "baker oven's" to my next shop ... Your MOCs are really interesting ! Denix (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace —Stephen Wroble
   (...) I'm honored! When will we begin to see the new shops on your website? Stephen (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace —Denis Pouchain
   (...) When I'll have the time to make it ;-) I start as soon as I can. Denix ____ Fantasy & LEGO (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)