 Castle / 1550 (+5)
  Re: spelling questions ...

(...) Used to be. Now, the Farrier (and I was wrong, it is farrier, not ferrier) is a horse of a different shoe :). I know a Farrier who I doubt is a blacksmith (my wife's old boss). I know blacksmiths (self proclamed) who would be frightened out of (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Accessories from other themes...

(...) Whenever I have skeletons running about, they for some reason tend to be wearing the dark grey samurai helmets and samurai armor. It makes them look quite a bit more menacing than just having naked skeletal warriors running about. It's also (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Dragoons, digitally photographed

(...) It was made much easier by the fact that they were paint markers - it was a lot more like drawing than manipulating a brush would be. (...) I want green ponytail hair for Terra. I think you're more likely to get your wish without resorting to (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Accessories from other themes...

Well, let's see: 1. I'm waiting for those new technic sets to show up so I can grab some trans-blue spears for my Alpine King's men. 2. I'm using black dragon wings, Ninja facemasks, and maybe some Ninja glide wings for the Army of the Dark Tower (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) I don't know if it is appropriate to dig through someone's posts but in case you want to read them, try using dejanews: (URL) can also read his one and only post here on lugnet by typing in his name in the search box on the main page :-) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact