 Castle / 15494
    Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town —Bruce Hietbrink
   Denix, Beautiful! If this is just the "start" I am amazed to think of the ultimate town. I like how you've built it up so you can have basements, but I wonder if the figs will have problems with flooded basements given that these get down just about (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town —Denis Pouchain
   (...) Damned ! I didn't think about it ! My well is as deeper as my basements ... Chhtttt, don't tell it to anyone ... Denix (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)