 Castle / 15466
    Soon, soon! —Alex Polimeni
   Well, i desided last night to just sit down for a few hours and build. So i have completed one set for my castle world story, and i should get about 4 pics in the story out of it, them im trashing that set and build a new one for the next few pics. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Soon, soon! —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Hi, Hope this helps: (URL) and, I'd use a decal rather than a sticker…if you want better results! (URL) you’re good, you can achieve these with a few decals and a bit of paint: (URL) if you get it right, you can’t tell the difference between a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)

        Re: Soon, soon! —Alan Findlay
   (...) Thanks, Alan (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: Soon, soon! —Richard Noeckel
     (...) It's working for me... I don't know what i can do to help? (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: Soon, soon! —Josh Wedin
   Hi Alan, It wasn't working for me when it was first posted but now it works. Did you check it again? Build On, Josh (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)