 Castle / 15445 (-5)
  Re: 10066 on LSAH

(...) ... (...) ... I noticed the same thing, but I don't think it is a bug. My understanding is that you can mix and match the bulk packs to obtain the discount. Cary (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Castle Racing

Some pictures from the Welton's Mire Castle Race. (URL) scores Dragon Prince: 9 catles in 217 days King Bluenardo: 9 castles in 216 days. So all those extra bronze statues sure helped to give the King a one day lead and the Championship Plaque. Best (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

Hi, (...) Thanks! (...) Thanks, I saw your inn (I think it was yours) when I first stumbled across Lugnet, some time before I began to contribute. I have always used bases but this one just sat around untill I saw yours then I set it in a "to use" (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

Hi Matt, (...) Thanks! (...) This was the purpose I had in mind when I built it. (...) also as usual my rather poor pics (I will improve). (...) Very Soon, Thanks for your comments and God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

(...) Didn't order triple digits, but I did just order 40 of them. This apparently was enough for Lego to send me an email asking me to confirm whether I really wanted 40 of them or not. (...) Yes, using the code will show the discounted price right (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact