 Castle / 154
Re: Forestmen's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 19:57:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aya Shirai writes:
I remember seeing a large Forestmen's set once when I was young, but I cannot
find it pictured or listed anywhere that I have looked. I am not referring to
the Camouflage Outpost, or the River Fortress.  This set was larger.  If
anyone has any information, would you please help me?  Thank you!

Hmm... The pause guide lists 4 real forestmen's structures, two of which are
the ones you already mentioned:
6066 Camoflaged Outpost
6054 Forestmen's Hideout
6071 Forestmen's Crossing
6077 Forestmen's River Fortress

Otherwise, I don't know... unless you're talking about Dark Forest... but that
was only back in 1996... not too long ago... anyway, you can check out the
listings for forestmen at:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?theme=Castle+System,Forestmen
and for Dark Forest at:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?theme=Castle,Dark+Forest